Friday, January 20, 2012

Vlog Review: A Million Suns by Beth Revis

So, vlogging when the toddler is not napping is super fun. Most of the time he was eating, but then he got noisy. Then the animals got noisy. I cut it all out, but it makes for a bit of a choppy ride. Plus, I had to finish up after he was down so you'll notice lighting/scenery changes. LOL. Now I know...never attempt vlogging when the toddler is awake. :)

I didn't think it was possible to like "A Million Suns" more than I liked "Across the Universe", but I did. Listen to me blab on and on in this very silly (per usual) vlog review.



"Across the Universe" and "A Million Suns" are published by Razorbill (Penguin). I was provided with a copy to review by the publisher. Ms. Revis will be joining us on the podcast in the month of February, so if you have any questions for her, now is the time to ask. We'll try to include as many listener questions as possible on the podcast.

EDIT: We are giving away one pass to the Passion & Prose conference which Ms. Revis will be attending. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...