Friday, January 27, 2012

Breathless Reads Tour including a stop at an awesome SoCal conference!

Guys, I am beyond excited and can not contain myself. Have you checked out the tour dates for the Breathless Reads tour yet? They are making stop all over the country! Here's their schedule. See if there is an event near you!

  • February 15th Anderson’s Bookshop Naperville, IL
  • February 16th Politics and Prose Bethesda, MD
  • February 17th Books of Wonder New York, NY
  • February 18th Towne Center Book and CafĂ© Collegeville, PA
  • February 19th The Doylestown Bookshop Doylestown, PA
  • February 21st Little Shop of Stories Decatur, GA
  • February 22nd Blue Willow Bookshop Houston, TX
  • February 23rd Barnes & Noble Frisco Frisco, TX
  • February 24th Once Upon A Time Montrose, CA
  • February 25th Passion and Prose Conference Long Beach, CA
Two stops in SoCal?! Lucky us! And oh my gosh, while I'm at it, can I just blabber on for a moment about the "Passion & Prose" Conference? Authors are ROCKSTARS! will be doing a "Road Trip" podcast from the event. We are so excited! It's a conference in its infancy, but we hope to see it become a SoCal book lovers staple! They have so many awesome guests including being part of the Breathless Reads tour. You should go to their website and check it out. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's going to be worth it. It's a whole day event including breakfast and lunch! Meg Cabot is even going to be there! SQUEE! Did I mention I was excited? :P

Not in SoCal but want to go? Heck, I think you should. My sister is flying out from Wisconsin to attend! It's gorgeous here right now. You can escape winter weather, meet awesome authors and then do some SoCal tourist stuff like visiting Hollywood, going on a studio tour (I recommend Warner Bros. Their studio tour rock!), etc. Yes, I know. I'm an evil enabler. If you do end up making a trip out here, be sure to stop by and say hi to us at the conference!

Okay enough blabbering on from me for now. Don't forget - we'll be interviewing author Beth Revis next week (February 3rd). Have a question you're just dying to ask her? Just leave a comment here or over on the podcast page. We'll have a post going up later today!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...