Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss


I feel pretty silly writing a little "review" about Dr. Seuss' "Green Eggs and Ham", but the "E's Pick of the Week" is all about what E is reading and this week he is Seuss crazy. We are reading "Green Eggs and Ham" a few times a day. I am starting to hear Seuss rhymes in my head instead of music. Ahhhh! :D

Seriously though, I love that E is so book crazy. He went to the library this weekend for the first time in a loooong time and he went crazy. THE LIBRARY THE LIBRARY MOOOOM! :D I'm curious.. to the moms out there reading, do you just go in, grab some books and leave or do you stay and read a book at the library? They had a cute little reading area.

Sorry for such a light "E's Pick of the Week", but I'll be back next week with more from my little two and a half year old reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...