Friday, April 15, 2011

Exciting announcement

Hi my book lovin' friends. So, no review today. I know, I'm sorry. I'm behind on my reading right now. I know, I know. You must be thinking "Well Michelle, what could be SO important that you aren't reading?" Well... two things.

1. I fell in love with the Mortal Instruments series (I know I'm SO behind the times) so I've been reading those.
2. I've been working on a top secret project with Reading Everywhere's Allison.

See, I have been busy! I swear. I don't just stop reading. That would be like ... stopping breathing. CRAZINESS. Since I can't share my review of "Abandon" by Meg Cabot with you today (what I'm currently reading).... I guess I'll just have to share with you what my secret project is.

Are you ready?




Are you sure????


OKAY! It is a young adult literature and music podcast. Too cool, right? Each month Allison and I will be interviewing an author or two about their books, what it's like to be a writer, etc. We will also be discussing young adult lit gossip and the new releases from that month.

You can check it all out over at AuthorsareROCKSTARS.com.

Our first podcast features an awesome interview with Cassandra Clare and Holly Black.. We'll also be giving away some swag. This month, it's a pair of "Red Glove" mittens that I picked up at ALA.

I hope you'll be able to stop by and give the podcast a listen. The show will generally be between 15-20 minutes long. Please go listen, follow and leave a comment on the podcast. We'd love your feedback. :D If you have any book or author suggestions too, let us know. We'd love to know who our listeners would like us to interview.

Well I'll be back here again soon with a review of "Abandon". Scouts honor! Until then, listen to Authors are ROCKSTARS! ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...