Awwwwww. I feel so special! I was chosen for this great "pass on the love" award called the "Stylish Blogger Award". I'd like to thank the academy...err.. "Books, Personally" for sharing the joy of this award with me. Check out her blog!
The rules of this award are:
Thank the person who gave you the award - DONE!
Post 7 random things about yourself
1. My mom started my love of reading. She always encouraged me to use my imagination. My mother-in-law continued that love of books as my elementary school media specialist. :D
2. YA books, specifically paranormal/fantasy romance, is like candy to me. Candy that I eat for BREAKFAST. OM NOM NOM.
3. I'm a cat person. I have a cute scruffy Border Terrier, but he kinda drives me crazy. I could have a whole house full of cats though if my husband would let me. Haha!
4. I love the smells of fresh cut grass, dirt after it rains, and bookstores.
5. Despite my crazy love of books, I don't keep many in the house. I have a pretty big digital library on my Kindle and love visiting my local libraries.
6. I never wanted to be a mom growing up, but now I can't imagine NOT being a mom. I love my little booger so much!
7. I am a passionate person, sometimes to the point of driving my husband crazy. I always dive into new hobbies or interests head first and sometimes get in a little over my head.
Give the award to other blogs. (The original post said 15, but I think you should spread the love however you want!). These aren't all book review blogs, but they are all related to the industry. :)
Dreaming In Books
Ticket to Anywhere
The Elliott Review
Everything Little Thing
a blurred history (Andrea Cremer)
Well, my toddler is waking up for his nap, so that's it for me folks. My review of "Shine" by Lauren Myracle will be hitting the blog in the next day or two.