Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that everyone had a great weekend to start off 2011.

I'm currently reading "Always a Witch" by Carolyn MacCullough. Look for a review sometime in the next few days of this action packed paranormal series. In the mean time though, please go and follow me on Twitter! Never Gonna Grow Up! Reviews is now tweeting. ;)

This weekend, I'll be heading to San Diego for the ALA Midwinter Conference. I'm going to be hittin' the exhibition hall then toolin' around checking out San Diego. I've only been there once before on a quick trip to Comic Con to go to the first "Twilight" movie panel. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the city this time and taking my toddler to the zoo! If you're going to be at Midwinter, let me know and we can try to meet up.

Well, that's all for now! Back to reading. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...