Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson


I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't know Harold when I was a child. I don't know how my mother missed this one since we both adored the color purple and had avid imaginations. Craziness! I'm happy to report though that E is in love with Harold's adventure tale. His Great Grandma gave him this book - how cute is that?

It's one of the longer books that E will sit through. He loves telling us what will happen to Harold next. It's also great for night time since it ends on the note of going to bed! Whoo!

If you are unfamiliar with this book, like I was, it's a must-read classic for any little one. Go on an adventure with Harold and his magical crayon today! :)

"Harold and the Purple Crayon" is published by HarperCollins and is available in paperback and hardcover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...