Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Skippyjon Jones Shape Up by Judy Schachner


Oh goodness! It's 4:46pm on a Tuesday here in beautiful Orange County, California and I haven't posted E's Pick of the Week. Let me tell you, it has been CRA-ZAY! This morning, Allison and I got to interview SHANNON HALE for our October Authors are ROCKSTARS! podcast. OMG I KNOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I LOVE SHANNON HALE. She is my all time fav. (You can read my review of "The Goose Girl" here.) I've been busy preparing for that interview plus KIDLITCON! Yeeeeah baby. It's this Friday and Saturday. Allison and I are presenting. Are you going to be there? Let me know! I'd love to meet up. Be sure to come to our panel on Saturday!

ANYWAYS, yeah, busy busy, so without further delay, here is E's Pick of the Week. He has chosen "Skippyjon Jones Shape Up" by Judy Schachner. This adorable book features the lovable Skippyjon (or as E calls him, "stinkyjon" haha!) working out with different shapes and then in the end, admiring his manly muscles. It's adorable and E loves to call out the shapes that Skippyjon is using. The board book is nice and large too, making it an easy one for us both to hold.

"Skippyjon Jones Shape Up" is available in board book form and published by Dutton Juvenile (Penguin).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...