Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox - 9/11/11

I'll keep this short and sweet. The only book in my mailbox this week was "Shut Out" by Kody Keplinger. I already shared the book trailer on here on Wednesday since I did the voice over for it. You can find that post here. Let me know what you think! I'm really looking forward to reading this on my way to KidLitCon next weekend!

That reminds me - let me know if you'll be attending KidLitCon! Allison and I will be presenting on Saturday about podcasting as well as doing a special Authors are ROCKSTARS! podcast. I can't wait! Now, to start packing. Gah! I am a t-shirt & jeans kinda gal, so dressing up always causes me headaches. I'm sure I'll figure it out though. Can my "TARDamask" shirt be dressy enough? It looks super cute with a skirt (I got the scoop neck version).

Anyways, enough rambling from me. See you next time! Oh and don't forget to sign up for my monthly giveaway. There are SO many awesome book choices this month.

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren. I'm just happy to participate! Also, I vlog regularly over at Michelle Writes!? Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...