Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs! by Sandra Boynton


Check list for one not-so-little toddler whose name begins with E:
  • Dinosaurs, monsters or animals? CHECK - Dinosaurs.. roaaar.
  • Something new to learn? CHECK - In this Sandra Boynton book, we work on contrasting things.
  • Short? Check!
  • Board book? Check-a-roony!
These are the three main qualities I’ve found that make a hit book with E. E's Pick of the Week - Sandra Boynton’s “Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!” does not disappoint. It has everything we want in a book. It’s a short, fun read featuring something super cool dinosaurs and it teaches something while still engaging young toddlers like my son.

This book is great for teaching contrast. For example, on one side, Ms. Boynton will show “Dinosaurs happy” and on the page next door, “Dinosaurs sad”. E just loves it and I know your little one will too.

Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs is published by Workman Publishing Company and is available right now in board book form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...