Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just a little update

Hey there! Anyone else on Goodreads.com? You can find me on there under the name shortandsweet (link). Please feel free to add me as a friend! I've been reviewing on there for years.

I'm currently reading Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison. It's scheduled to be released in February 2011. I'm moving a lot slower reading this one.. a) the holidays and b) I despise the main character. I know that I'm supposed to hate her, but I'm having a hard time moving past my hatred to care what happens to her next. Don't worry though, I'll make it through. It seems that those who do really end up enjoying the book so I have high hopes.

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season! I hope to have this review to you guys before Christmas. ;) Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...